The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced 1600 vacancies for the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam 2023.
The vacancies are for the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA), and Sorting Assistant (SA).
The application process for the CHSL Exam 2023 will start on May 9, 2023, and will end on June 8, 2023.
|Application Start Date||09 May 2023|
|Application Last Date||08 June 2023|
|Last Date for Fee Pay||10 June 2023|
|Online Form Correction Date||14 to 15 June 2023|
|Tier 1 Exam Date||August 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||Notify Soon|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 0/-|
|Female (All Category)||Rs. 0/-|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age (Post Wise)||27 Years|
|Age Relaxation||As Per Rules|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Short Details
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||LDC, DEO & Other Various Post|
|Total Vacancies||1600 Posts|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Category||SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023|
|SSC Official Website||ssc.nic.in|
SSC 10+2 CHSL Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
| Total – 1600 Post|
|Post Name||SSC 10+2 CHSL Eligibility criteria 2023|
|Lower Division Clerk LDC /Junior Secretariat Assistant JSA||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Postal Assistant PA / Sorting Assistant|
|Data Entry Operators (DEOs)|
SC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Computer-Based Test (CBT) Tier 1
- Computer-Based Test (CBT) Tier 2
- Skill Test/ Typing Test (Post Wise)
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
SSC CHSL 2023 Tier 1 Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Question||Max. Marks|
|Reasoning/ General Intelligence||25||50|
|General Knowledge (GK)/ General Awareness||25||50|
|Mathematics/ Quantitative Aptitude||25||50|
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Online Form 2023
- Firstly go to the official website of SSC @ssc.nic.in.
- And then click apply online.
- Now, you must register/log in to start filling out the online application form.
- After Login, fill in all required details correctly and upload the required documents.
- Check all details After that Click on submit button. Now pay the fees.
- finally, the form has been filled out.
- Now you can download/ save/ print it for future usage.