NTA CNCI Recruitment 2023 : The National Testing Agency (NTA) has invited applications for the recruitment of 40 posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Laboratory Technician. The online application process will commence on April 29, 2023, and will end on May 28, 2023. Read the full notification for post details, selection process, recruitment eligibility, age limit, pay scale, and all other details then apply.
- Application Begin : 29/04/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 28/05/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 28/05/2023
- Exam Date : As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- Gen / OBC / EWS : 1000/-
- SC / ST : 600/-
- All Category Female : 600/-
- PH (Divyang) : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
[adinserter name=”In article ads”]
NTA CNCI Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age : 30 Years for LDC
- Maximum Age : 32 Years for Laboratory Technician
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
NTA CNCI Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Total : 40 Post|
|Post Name||Total Post||NTA AICTE Recruitment Eligibility|
|Lower Division Clerk LDC||10||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India with English Typing 35 WPM OR Hindi Typing 30 WPMMore Eligibility Details Read the Notification.|
|Laboratory Technician||30||Bachelor Degree in Medical Laboratory technology with 50% marks and 2 Year Experience ORBachelor Degree in Science B.Sc Bio Chemistry /Chemistry / Botany / Zoology / Microbiology / Biotechnology with Diploma in Medical Laboratory with 2 Year Experience|
How to Apply for NTA CNCI Recruitment 2023
- Firstly go to the official website of NTA CNCI @cncik.nta.ac.in.
- And then click apply online.
- Now, you must register/log in to start filling out the online application form.
- After Login, correctly fill in all required details and upload the necessary documents.
- Check all details After that Click on submit button. Now pay the fees.
- finally, the form has been filled out.
- Now you can download/ save/ print it for future usage.