UPSC NDA 2 2023 : The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2023. The exam will be conducted on 3rd September 2023 to select candidates for the Army, Navy, and Air Force wings of the National Defence Academy and Indian Naval Academy Course. Read the full notification for post details, selection process, recruitment eligibility, age limit, pay scale, and all other details then apply.
- Application Start : 17-05-2023
- Last Date For Apply Online : 06-06-2023
- Last Date Pay Fee : 06-06-2023
- Exam Date : 03 September 2023
- Admit Card : Available Soon
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card and Offline Fee Mode Through E Challan
[adinserter name=”In article ads”]
NDA II Eligibility
- Army Wing : Passed /Appearing 10+2 Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For Airforce & Naval Wing : Passed /Appearing 10+2 Exam with Physics & Math Subjects
NDS II Age Limit
- Candidate Not be Born Before : 02/01/2005
- Candidates Not be Born After : 01/01/2008
- Age Relaxation Extra as Rules.
UPSC NDA II Exam 2023 Vacancy Details
|Total : 395 Post|
How to Apply for UPSC NDA 2 Exam 2023
- Firstly go to the official website of UPSC @upsc.gov.in/apply-online.
- And then click apply online.
- Now, you must register/log in to start filling out the online application form.
- After Login, correctly fill in all required details and upload the necessary documents.
- Check all details After that Click on submit button. Now pay the fees.
- finally, the form has been filled out.
- Now you can download/ save/ print it for future usage.